Pages

Saturday, March 19, 2016

MFTWSC272 "GET WELL SOON MY SWEET FRIEND" Poppy card using MFT stamps/dies *W/MEASUREMENTS






Today I have a Guest Design Team post for TupeloDesignsLLC.

The granddaughter of a good friend of mine has been in the hospital for a few weeks now and I wanted to get a card in the mail to her. I thought I had one to send, but I went through all my cards and didn't one so I made this one.    

I used a really pretty My Favorite Things stamp set called Delicate Pretty Poppies stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored up one of the flowers and stem with some Copic Markers. 

When I went to put the card together I was going to use the pattern that was on the flip side of the yellow paper, after seeing it with the piece that I had stamped the MFT Wood Plank BG stamp on, I decided to use it instead.  The layer with the Wood Plank pattern has Fun Foam on the back to give the card some dimension.


**SCROLL DOWN TO BOTTOM OF POST FOR SCAN OF SKETCH WITH MEASUREMENTS**

I used this week's MFT Sketch:  MFTWSC272


SUPPLIES:  

card stock:  Neenah White. Black
pattern paper: Authentique
stamps:  MFT Delicate Pretty Poppies, MFT Wood Plank BG
ink: Memento Black. Hero Arts Soft Sand,  Copic Markers: G05, G17, N7, N9, R08, R17, R29, 0
accessories:  Scor-Pal, Fun Foam, Foam Tape, MFT LJD Poppies and Leaves Dies, LifeStyle Crafts Embossing Folder



 *measurements written on sketch:   this is mounted onto a regular A2 card base



thanks for looking ~




have a great airborne day!

God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them



DISCLAIMER: Some of the products I use have been provided by Tupelo Designs LLC. However, my opinions of the products are my own.

No comments: