Pages

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

TDLLC February Card Challenge: MFT "YOU MAKE EVERY DAY A HAPPY ONE" and "YOU'RE A STAR" cards

On the TupeloDesignsLLC Facebook page they are having a monthly challenge. February's challenge is using My Favorite Things products. 



On this first card I used two MFT stamp sets:  Bold Greetings and Distress Patterns.   I chose some random colors to stamp onto a white layer, then I layered it onto some orange MFT card stock and then onto a black card base.



On this card I used two MFT stamp sets:  Distress Patterns and Bold Statements.   I stamped the distressed stripes in Red, Blue and Gray onto a white piece of card stock. I then layered it onto some navy blue Bazzill card stock and then onto a red card base using some MFT card stock.   The sentiment was stamped and layered, then I die-cut three MFT stars and randomly put them on the card.







thanks for looking ~



have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

No comments: