Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Set of 3 Tent Cards "LAND OF THE FREE BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE" using Gina Marie Quilt Block Die & Verve stamps

I have been having so much fun using my Gina Marie Stitched Quilt Blocks dies. I have wanted to make some with a Patriotic theme since I got them and tonight was the night to make some.   

 I used the Flower Burst Quilt Block Die on these three cards.  I used papers from a Colorbok Old Glory paper pad I bought at Walmart last week and the card stock is from Bazzill.    The stamp set is from Verve called American Hero.      I had a blast putting these together. 

To make the tent cards.  I cut a piece of card stock 5 1/2" x 5 1/2" and scored it at 2 3/4". I used my Scor-Buddy to help me line up the die on the folded card piece so that the top of the die to the bottom of the card measured 4 1/4" so it fits into a regular envelope.  It was easy to line up the die. I lined up the center point at the 2 3/4" mark and attached it to my card base.  Super easy!   









thanks for looking ~



have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

No comments: