Pages

Monday, February 8, 2016

Day 8. (Part 2)(W/A Tip) Zig Pens Coloring "YOU'RE A HOOT!" card using Taylored Expressions Hoot Hoot Hooray stamp set

I am taking part of the ‪#‎thedailymarker30day‬ and this is my Day 8 coloring project Part 2.




Earlier today when I colored up the owls for this >>CARD<< ~ I only used two and had the yellow one I used on this card leftover.   I still had papers and such laying out on my desk so I thought I'd make another card.  I was going to use the same CYCI#106 sketch for this card, but decided to put the squares in different corners instead.

A tip to share..  when I have a piece of pattern paper that won't fit across an area that I need it to. I lay it on my card and then lay the piece on top of the strip so that I know where I can snip the strip.  I then put each end on a layer and then put it on my card, put the piece on the card covering up where I snipped the piece and waalaa.. it fits!   This particular piece was long enough, but the strips on it didn't go all the way across.


SUPPLIES:

card stock:  brown, Tim Holtz Ranger Watercolor Paper
pattern paper: Echo Park "The Story of our Family"
stamps: Taylored Expressions Hoot Hoot Hooray
ink: Versafine black, Asst. Yellow Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens
accessories:  Scor-Pal, Stampin' UP! Vine (?) Embossing Folder, MFT Square Stax Die-namics, Taylored Expressions Hoot Hoot Hooray Dies,Brown Brads, Hole Punch, Scor-Tape and Foam Tape



Day 8  (part 2) for the 30 day Color Challenge is in the books.. or on the rather on the blog! 
#thedailymarker30day

thanks for looking ~



have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

No comments: