Pages

Saturday, February 6, 2016

Day 6. Copic Coloring "HELLO" card using Lawn Fawn Into The Woods *W/MEASUREMENTS

I am taking part of the ‪#‎thedailymarker30day‬ and this is my Day 6 coloring project.





Happy Saturday!!  It's 9:30 pm and I just finished up this card using another adorable Lawn Fawn image..  oh how I love my Lawn Fawn stamps and dies!!!

I used some adorable Lawn Fawn Sweater Weather pattern paper, layered all the pieces in brown cards stock and off I was to get this baby put together. Measurements are below.

*MEASUREMENTS:

card base:  5 1/2" x 8 1/2" scored at 4 1/4"

orange layer:  3" x 4"
brown layer:  3 1/8" x 4 1/8"

green layer:  1 3/8" x 3 1/2"
brown layer:  1 1/2" x 3 5/8"

argyle layer:   2" x 4"
brown layer:  2 1/8" x 4 1/8"




SUPPLIES:

card stock:  brown, white
pattern paper:  Lawn Fawn Sweater Weather
stamps:  Lawn Fawn Into The Woods
ink; Memento Black, Memento Brown, Copics: E 30, E31, E33, R08, R09, R19, R30, O
accessories:  Scor-Pal, Lawn Fawn Into The Woods Dies and Foam Tape




Day 6 for the 30 day Color Challenge is in the books.. or on the rather on the blog! 
#thedailymarker30day


thanks for looking ~



have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

No comments: