Pages

Sunday, February 28, 2016

Day 28 Zig Pens "WISHING YOU TONS OF FUN" card using MFT Adorable Elephants stamps & dies

I am taking part of the ‪#‎thedailymarker30day‬ and this is my Day 28 coloring project




Since I had two elephants already colored up from yesterday, I thought I'd color up four more balloons. I had plans on making two cards tonight, but it's been a long day so I just put one toghether.

I used a piece of the fun plaid paper from the MFT Plaid Patterns paper pad, some MFT Blue Raspberry card stock that I die cut using a MFT Circle Stax, along with a black layer. I embossed the blue circle with a Lifestyle Crafts embossing folder.    I have never used sequins on cards before, but had a pack of Lawn Fawn sequins I hadn't even opened and I've had them for quite a while so I added three to the card.

I put it all together and now it's ready to go in the box to send to someone special!

SUPPLIES;

card stock:  black, Bristol Smooth white card stock, MFT Plaid Patterns paper pad
stamps:  MFT Adorable Elephants
ink: Versafine Black, Asst Zig Pens
accessories: Scor-Pal, MFT Adorable Elephants dies, MFT Circle Stax dies, Lifestyle Crafts embossing folder, Lawn Fawn Sequins and Foam Tape


Day 28 for the 30 day Color Challenge is in the books.. or on the rather on the blog! 
#thedailymarker30day


thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

No comments: