Pages

Thursday, February 25, 2016

Day 25 Zig Pens ~ MFTWSC269 "SENDING WELL WISHES" card using MFT stamps & dies

I am taking part of the ‪#‎thedailymarker30day‬ and this is my Day 25 coloring project



I needed a "get well" card to send out today to someone who is having surgery today.   I knew I wanted to use an MFT Pure Innocence image for my card and after seeing this week's sketch (below) I got after it. 

I colored the image up with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens.   I am not sure why the bear and her shirt look like the same colors in the image because in real life the bear is definitely darker. I received an Amazon order yesterday that had a Bristol Smooth Card stock pad in it.  I read that a fellow stamper really liked it with the Zigs so I thought I'd give it a try ~ she was absolutely right!   thanks Nichol.

I used this week's My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge #269: MFTWSC269

SUPPLIES:

card stock:  brown, Bristol smooth card stock
pattern paper:  unknown
stamps: MFT Pure Innocence Better Get Better
ink: Versafine Black, Asst. Zig Pens
accessories:  Scor-Pal, MFT Blueprints 5, Banner Flag Stax, Rectangle Stax, Sentiment Strips. Enamel Hearts and Foam Tape



Day 25 for the 30 day Color Challenge is in the books.. or on the rather on the blog! 
#thedailymarker30day


thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

No comments: