Pages

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Day 16 continued. "YOU'RE TEE-RIFIC" Golf card using Paper Smooches stamps


I received the stamp set that these fun stamps are from in the mail yesterday. I purchased several sets from a lady on SCS. I could hardly wait to stamp the Golf stamps  ~ yeah!  some Golf stamps!!!

Last night I inked up some watercolor paper using some Distress Inks, then die-cut the circle shapes.  I stamped the images onto watercolor paper and colored up quickly using some Zig Pens.

Today I cut the plaid pattern paper and layered it onto some light green card stock, embossed a strip of watercolor paper with a dot embossing folder and used the backside that looks kinda like dimples on a golf ball.  Layered everything up, added foam tape and waallaa.. it's all done.

SUPPLIES:

card stock:  black, Papertrey ink light green
pattern pape: MFT Plaid Patterns 6 x 6 paper pack
stamps:  Paper Smooches My Guy
ink:  Versafine Black, Distress Inks
accessories:  Scor-Pal, Embossing Folder, MFT Circle Stax and Foam Tape


thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

No comments: