Pages

Monday, February 15, 2016

Day 15 Copic Coloring "YOU BRIGHTEN MY LIFE" card using Lawn Fawn Stamps/Dies & Gina Marie Quilt Block

I am taking part of the ‪#‎thedailymarker30day‬ and this is my Day 15 coloring project




This morning I pulled out a pack of paper that I wanted to use on a card today.  It's a 12 x 12 paper pack from Carta Bella that is called "Ahoy There".  When I looked through all the fun papers I thought I would use another of my Gina Marie Stitched Quilt Block Dies to cut out some pieces.  I then picked a stamp set and this is going way out there using this stamp set on the card with a quilt block.  haha.  I hope that whoever I send it to enjoys it.  I love the quilt block dies, they are so much fun to cut and then put together using different card stocks and pattern papers.


SUPPLIES;

card stock:  Papertrey Ink Red
pattern paper: Carta Bella Ahoy There
stamps:  Lawn Fawn Life is Good
ink: Memento Black, Asst. Copic Markers
accessories:  Scor-Pal, Lawn Fawn Life Is Good dies, Gina Marie Quilt Stitched 4 x 4 Panel Die #1, and foam tape



Day 15 for the 30 day Color Challenge is in the books.. or on the rather on the blog! 
#thedailymarker30day



thanks for looking ~



have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

No comments: