Pages

Sunday, February 14, 2016

Day 13 Copic Coloring "YETI IT'S COLD OUTSIDE" card using Lawn Fawn Yeti Set Go stamps & dies

I am taking part of the ‪#‎thedailymarker30day‬ and this is my Day 13 coloring project




Earlier today ..  like over 12 hours ago, I thought I would get to coloring on something early so that by the time the NASCAR Sprint Unlimited race came on I would be all done. That didn't happen.  I got busy crocheting on a scarf for my daughter's dorm mate at college and worked on that all through the race. After the race my son called and we talked for over an hour and this baby didn't get started on until long after 10 pm.   I reached in my stash and grabbed this adorable Lawn Fawn set and got to coloring.   I used papers from a Recollections paper pad that was out this past Christmas.  


I used an OWH sketch.  I used one piece of pattern paper for the back layer instead of breaking it up into two.  



SUPPLIES:

card stock: white, black
pattern paper: Recollections Winter Frost paper pad
stamps: Lawn Fawn Yeti, Set, Go
ink: Memento Black, asst. Copic Markers
accessories:  Scor-Pal, Lawn Fawn Yeti, Set, Go dies, Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Borders, MFT Square Stax Dies and Foam Tape



Day 13 for the 30 day Color Challenge is in the books.. or on the rather on the blog! 
#thedailymarker30day


thanks for looking ~



have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

No comments: