Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2016

Day 11 Copic Coloring "YOU'RE GREAT!" card using MFT stamps/dies MFTWSC267

I am taking part of the ‪#‎thedailymarker30day‬ and this is my Day 11 coloring project




I received an order yesterday and in it was this adorable My Favorite Things Pure Innocence stamp from the Roarin' Good Day stamp set.  

I stamped the image using Memento Black ink onto some white card stock. I then stamped the image on Orange MFT card stock in Versafine Black ink.   I cut the image out of the orange card stock, colored the face, hands of the image on the white card stock, cut them out and put them on the cut out image.   Then I went looking for some card stock and realized that so much of my favorite papers are sitting in storage.  I went with what I have on hand.!   I'm going to mail this one off to a "Tigger" that we have in the family. When I showed my card to my husband he said it reminded him of the Tigger we had running around the house.     I used all MFT dies on my card.




I used this week's MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge MFTWSC267:

SUPPLIES:
card stock:  black, white
pattern paper: Authentique Free Bird Series One: Poised and Warmth
stamps:  MFT Roarin' Good Day
ink: Versafine Black, Memento Black, Asst. Copic Markers
accessories:  Scor-Pal, MFT Tag Stax, Pierced Tag Stax, Banner, Square Stax, Pierced Square Stax, We R Memory Keepers Striped Embossing Folder, Hole Punch, Mini Black Brads from The Eyelet Outlet and Foam Tape


Day 11 for the 30 day Color Challenge is in the books.. or on the rather on the blog! 
#thedailymarker30day


thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

No comments: