Pages

Sunday, January 31, 2016

"WARMEST WISHES ON YOUR BIRTHDAY" SSSC200 using Stampin' UP! stamps *w/measurements

Two years and three weeks ago I made a similar card using the sketch below.  I  had to search back through my blog to find the sketch and was happy to find that I had listed the measurements on that post as well..  thank you to me!  that made making the card go a tad bit faster.   

**MEASUREMENTS POSTED BELOW SKETCH


This is the sketch I used.  It's one from Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge and is #200.  Sadly the SSSC ended posting sketches at the end of 2015. They were some of my favorites.



**MEASUREMENTS:

card base:  5 1/2" x 8 1/2" scored at 4 1/4"
white layer:  5 3/8" x 4 1/8"

black layer: 5 1/8" x 3 7/8"
stripes layer:  5" x 3 3/4"

black layer:  3 1/2" x 3 1/2"
pattern layer:  3 3/8" x 3 3/8"

banner flag:
black layer:  1 1/8" wide
pattern layer:  1" wide
*I made the flag ends and then adhered the pieces together.  They were cut about 2" long. I then adhered it to the card and cut off any excess.  I wasn't sure how long I wanted it to be so I made it longer to begin with.


*SUPPLIES:

card stock:  black
pattern paper: Authentique Everlasting Paper Pad
stamps:  Stampin' UP! Blooming With Kindness
ink: Versafine black, Stampin' UP! Summer Starfruit
accessories:  Scor-Pal, MFT Oval Stax, Black Mini Brads from Eyelet Outlet, hole punch and Foam Tape



thanks for looking ~



have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

1 comment:

Kristie said...

I was just looking at that sketch today and debating about using it for my current blog series. So sad they stopped doing sketches. They were one of my favorites too. Beautiful card! I love the flower and color combination!