Pages

Sunday, January 24, 2016

SIP31 - MOJO431 "LET'S CELEBRATE YOU" using MFT Pure Innocence Birthday Girl stamp




What a blast I had making this card. I haven't colored in any of my My Favorite Things Pure Innocence images in a very long time.  They are some of my favorite images to color.  

The papers and card stock I chose for this card were ones that were still in a bag from when I purchased them a little while back at a Tuesday Morning store.  The two card stocks are from Bazzill and the pattern paper is from Chatterbox.  I bought them all at the time, plus a couple others, because they all went together so well. 

I used this week's Mojo Monday Sketch #431 and this week's Stamp Ink Paper Challenge #31 which is "Birthday".

here's my little girl. I used some different colors for skin this time. 




Here is this week's MOJO Monday Sketch #431



Here is this week's Stamp Ink Paper Challenge #31: HAPPY BIRTHDAY

SUPPLIES:

card stock:  white. Bazzill Spearmint Stick and Fire Hearts
pattern paper: Chatterbox Wonderful Preppy
stamps:  My Favorite Things Birthday Girl
ink: Versafine Black, My Favorite Things Licorice Hybrid Ink. Asst. Copics:  Skin: E31, E42, E81, R20. Dress: YR23, YR24, E99.  Hair: E29, E99, YR24. Shoes: E37, E79. Balloon: R05, R08, R22
accessories:  Scor-Pal, Papertrey Ink Yellow and Red Felt, CN Crafts Enamel Hearts, MFT Layered Rose, Circle Stax and Royal Leaves Die-namics, White Pearl Brads from The Eyelet Outlet, Cuttlebug Large Dots Embossing Folder and Foam Tape



thanks for looking ~



have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

1 comment:

stampwithsandy said...

Pam this is such a sweet card! I love those Pure Innocence images, and you've colored this one perfectly. Fun layout, too! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Stamp Ink Paper!