Pages

Friday, January 22, 2016

PPA284 "BIRTHDAY FISHES" card using Paper Smooches Stamps





When I saw this week's Pals Paper Arts Sketch #284 I printed it off and then did what I always do when I print off a sketch, rotate it to see which way I want to go with it.  I ended up rotating this sketch one flip to the left.

I used some Paper Smooches stamps from Birthday Buddies, some Hat Brads from The Eyelet Outlet, an My Favorite Things Wave and a Circle die, along with a Stampin' UP! Cloud embossing folder.   I colored in the fish with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens. I used colors on the fish that are on the hats.  Super easy card that was so much fun to make.

Here is this week's PALS PAPER ARTS PPA284 SKETCH:


SUPPLIES:

card stock:  White, Navy Blue. Pattern Paper from Carta Bella Bundled Up paper pad
stamp set:  Paper Smooches Birthday Buddies
ink: Versafine Black Ink, Assorted Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens
accessories:  Scor-Pal, SU Clouds Embossing Folder, MFT Circle Stax and Waves Dies, Party Hats from Eyelet Outlet, hole punch and Foam Tape


thanks for looking ~



have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

4 comments:

Patti MacLeith said...

I LOVE what you did with the sketch!! Thanks for playing. And thanks for serving our country as support for your husband. I'm an Army mom with a son who has passed Airborne. ;-)

Linda Callahan said...

This just makes me smile! Adorable card! So glad you shared it at PPA!

NMWatt said...

Ooh! What a fun edgelit! And, turning the sketch sideways was genius! I'm thinking a mountain and sun would be another great idea. Thanks for playing along with Pals Paper Arts this week! We hope to see you again soon :)

Maggie Mata said...

I'm not saying this because I'm partial to your son being in the Air Force.....but your card is spot on original and darling. Thank you for joining us this week at the Pals Paper Art sketch challenge by me. LOL.... proudly retired from the Air Force. =)