Pages

Friday, January 1, 2016

PPA281 "YOU COLOR MY WORLD" card with Lawn Fawn Monsters Mash stamps



Happy New Year!!   Several days ago I stamped, colored and cut out all the pieces for this card. I let it sit on my desk just waiting for me to finish it up. Today was the day!   I love the way it turned out.. so bright & cheery.


I used the #281 Pals Paper Arts Sketch for my card:



What fun Monsters ~ so cute & colorful!





SUPPLIES:

card stock: White, Black. Pattern Paper Doodlebug Design Hip Hip Horrray
stamps:  Lawn Fawn Monster Mash and Lawn Fawn Color My World
ink: Versafine Black. Assorted Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens
accessories;  Scor-Pal, Lawn Fawn Monster Mash Lawn Cuts, MFT Circle Stax, Hole Punch, Black Brads and Foam Tape


thanks for looking ~



have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

2 comments:

Ginger said...

Such a clever way to use the sketch. The colorful monsters are so cute popping out of your sentiment circle. Thank you for playing with the PPA this week.

Brian King said...

Pam - What a super-fun card! Great use of this sketch - and these colors are out of this world! Thank you so much for playing along with this Pals Paper Arts sketch!