Pages

Friday, January 1, 2016

MFTWSC261 "GODSPEED" card using Stampin' UP! For Your Country stamp set




I finally ordered the Stampin' UP! stamp set "For Your Country" and this is my first time inking it up.  I used only brown card stock, brown ink, brown brads and white card stock. I have an old CTMH stamp set that I think was called "Army" that has Combat boots in it, they are my favorite stamps in each of the two sets.

The circle layers that the brads are on was a repair.  I had everything put together and then pierced the holes for the brads and pierced them too close to the brown strip.  I die-cut the circles and put the brads on them and attached it to the card front.  



I used this sketch from MFT that is this week's MFTWSC261:


SUPPLIES;
card stock:  Brown, White
ink: Memento Brown
stamps: Stampin' UP! For Your Country
accessories: Scor-Pal, MFT Blueprints, Spellbinders Embossabilities Kickin Rubber Embossing Folder, Paper Piercer, Brown Brads and Foam Tape


thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

1 comment:

Denise Wieger said...

Wow! Great job. I love it.