Pages

Friday, January 22, 2016

~ "HUGS" ~ using With Love Washi Tape and Bumpy Heart Bling


Ahhhh..   I don't make a lot of cards using Washi Tape, but today I thought I'd make one using some With Love Washi Tape that was recently mailed to me.  I did strips in the middle of the card and then stamped a sentiment on a die cut circle, layered it on a die cut scallop circle.. added a Bumpy Heart Bling ..  layered it onto a black scallop layer, onto the card base and it was all done.  These could be super easy to reproduce.  

SUPPLIES:

card stock:  black, white
stamps:  Paper Smooches Sentiment Sampler
ink: Vesafine Black
accessories:  Scor-Pal, With Love Washi Tape and Bumpy Heart Bling from The Eyelet Outlet, MFT Blueprints dies, Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangles and Scallop Rectangles and Foam Tape.



thanks for looking ~



have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

No comments: