Pages

Friday, January 29, 2016

"HAPPY BARKDAY" ~ Happy Birthday Tupelo!! dog paw print card


A Birthday card for a dog ~ why yes!!    TupeloDesignsLLC is celebrating it's birthday this month.  I made this fun Birthday card in honor of Tupelo's Birthday.  Happy Birthday Tupelo!

I used a dog paw print stamp from a Hero Arts stamp set and a sentiment from a Paper Smooches Birthday Buddies set.  The papers are from a Recollections Christmas paper pad.  Super easy card.

Earlier today I saw a card posted by Kristie Marcotte using the sketch down below. It's one from Operation Write Home.  I was inspired by her card using the sketch, that I had to make a card using it myself.

I made a card a long time ago using the sketch ~ it was one I made and gave to my husband for Veteran's Day.   MY HERO HONORS CARD





thanks for looking ~



have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute card!
NancyJr