Pages

Sunday, January 17, 2016

"FOR ALL THAT YOU DO" Die-cut Trees with Buck & Doe Die-cuts card


What fun it is to die-cut new dies.  I received an order from Scrapbook Outlet of a bunch of Gina Marie dies along with a stamp set.   This was the first time I cut the trees and deer.   I was going to do an in-laid background with the trees and thought the better of that when I realized how many tiny pieces I would have to put in. I then decided to do a sponged background using distress inks.  That didn't work for some reason and I believe it was the card stock I was using.  I gave up and decided to just use card stock for the background.  

I die-cut the deer three times and glued them together to give them more dimension

**I ADDED LINKS TO THE DEER AND THE TREE FRAME DIES BELOW IN SUPPLIES.




SUPPLIES:

card stock:  White, Brown. MFT Snow Cone and Olive, Papertrey Ink Black and Gold
stamps:  Papertrey Ink Wonderful Words: Thank You
ink: Versafine Black, More Mustard
accessories:  Scor-Pal, MFT Blueprints #2 and 19, Gina Marie Buck and Doe dies, Gina Marie Tree Frame Die, Sponge and Scor-Tape




thanks for looking ~



have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

3 comments:

Carol ladd said...

Where did you buy the dies?

airbornewife said...

Carol Ladd.. I added links to the Deer and the Tree Frame Dies. thanks, Pam

Monica K. said...

Great card!! I love the scene you created--it looks perfect! Can't wait to see what you make with the lawn fawn set!