Pages

Thursday, January 14, 2016

Deer Hunter card "THERE'S A PLACE FOR EVERY ONE OF GOD'S CREATURES.. beside the Mashed Potatoes n Gravy"



This past week I received an order that included these stamps and coordinating dies. I wanted to make something quick and used a Mojo Monday sketch ~ the hardest part of making this card was that I do not have any pattern papers that really went with a hunting themed card. I shipped nearly all my paper and only kept a handful of paper pads with me.   sigh~!    

All the men in my family are hunters in fact my husband and two son's all shot a deer when home for vacation last month.   When I cook the venison, it will be have a place beside the mashed potatoes and gravy!   

Here's the Mojo Monday Sketch I used. I turned it and then scooted the circle over to make it fit on my card:  MOJO430







SUPPLIES:

card stock:  Brown, White
Pattern Paper:  Authentique Playful
stamps: Gina Marie Hunting Stamps and Dies Combo, Northwoods Trees
ink:  Memento Espresso Truffle, Distress Ink Green
accessories:  Scor-Pal, Mini Brown Brads, Hole Punch, Mini Distress Inker/Sponge, MFT Circle Stax dies and Foam Tape

thanks for looking ~



have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

2 comments:

craftyd said...

Neat hunter card, love how you turned the sketch.

Trish said...

LOL. Love the card. I recently agreed to donate cards to a silent auction for the local Deer Hunters Association. This card would be fun to put in the box. :) Thanks for sharing it.