Pages

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

SSSC297 "HOLIDAY WISHES" w/Color Layering Christmas Tree





What a fun sketch this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #277 is. I love the diagonal panel on the sketch.  I thought I'd use a new stamp set by Hero Arts called Color Layering Christmas Tree.   After stamping several different greens, I stamped a layer with Hero Arts White ink.  I wish I hadn't shipped all my embossing folders and heat gun, or I would've embossed the white on it to look like show.    

Since I couldn't emboss the white, I took my Clear Wink of Stella pen and went over the areas that I had stamped in white.  It makes the tree shimmery like the striped paper. 



Here is the sketch that I used: SSSC297

SUPPLIES:
card stock: white and red. pattern paper is glittery green striped papers (not sure who it is made by, might be American Crafts because I bought it at Tuesday Morning around the time that a lot of the papers were by them)
stamps: Hero Arts Color Layering Christmas Tree
ink: Assorted Greens, Hero Arts White, Versafine Black
accessories: Scor-Pal, Foam Tape



thanks for looking ~



have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

2 comments:

LeAnne said...

This is GORGEOUS! Very realistic, clean, simple, striking!

Laurie Unger said...

Love this CAS card. Well done!