Pages

Friday, December 4, 2015

MOJO426 "WISHING YOU A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS" card



Wow!  what an awesome sketch this week's Mojo Monday Sketch #426 is.  I pulled out some papers that are in a plastic storage bin where I keep a bunch of 6 x 6 papers that I cut down from 12 x 12 papers. I filled three or four bins, I shipped the others and kept one with me.  I am not sure who makes it.

This is the sketch I used:  MOJO426

SUPPLIES;
card stock:  Bazzill Vibrant Teal and Dark Gray, white, Pattern paper unknown
stamps:  Hero Arts Family and Friends
ink: Versafine Black, Wink of Stella Clear Glitter (on bird)
accessories: Scor-Pal, MFT Fishtail Banner Stax, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Paper Piercer, White Brads and Foam Tape




thanks for looking ~




have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

No comments: