Pages

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

"GO SPARTANS" Michigan State Spartans Card


Ahhh..   With College Football and Basketball season in full swing, we are enjoying watching our boys in GREEN and WHITE playing so well.  Today I decided to pull out my Silhouette Cameo and get to cutting.  I have a bunch of Michigan State University Spartans images saved on my computer, so it was easy to get started cutting things out.  It took a few cuts to get things the right size.

A while back I downloaded the free MICHIGAN STATE SPARTANS FONT. I cut out the State "S" and then "Go Spartans".  I then cut the Spartan head out of white and green card stock, and then inlaid the white into the green.  I wish I had done that with the letters, because it would've been so much easier to line them up.   My husband called it a "masterpiece" and my son said it was "cool", so I'm happy with the way it turned out.


SUPPLIES;

card stock: white, Papertrey Ink Green, Pattern Paper Echo Park Dots & Stripes "Emerald Dots"
accessories; Scor-Pal, Silhouette Cameo, Double Sided tape and Foam Tape




thanks for looking ~



have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

No comments: