Pages

Monday, November 23, 2015

SSSC296 "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" card


I had a card in mind when I saw this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge Sketch #296, but it ended up going a different route.   I don't have with me any yellow paper that is bright like the pattern paper, so I went with what I had.  I didn't realize until I was attaching the flag in the upper right corner, that it too had circles on it.   I had been cutting and putting together card kits for my mom and I to assemble, and in the middle of all that I made this card.   I'll stick it in my birthday card stash.   


Here's this week's SSSC296 Sketch:





thanks for looking ~



have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love, love your beautiful card, Pam! I need to make one for this sketch...fun!
Hugs,
Sharon Jones
aka Sunshine