Pages

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

PCCC171 "YOUR KINDNESS IS TRULY APPRECIATED" card


ahhhhh.. I'm on a card making roll today.  In a FB group I am in, I saw a post about a Challenge on the Paper Craft Crew Challenge site.. off I went to check it out because I love a card challenge.  The theme for this challenge is "Give Thanks!"   Since I had my Hero Arts Truly Appreciated stamp set out on my desk, I decided to use a sentiment from it on my card.   I used some papers from my Carta Bella Bundled Up paper pad.


Here is the PCCC171 Challenge:



SUPPLIES:
card stock:  brown, light blue, white
pattern paper: Carta Bella Bundled Up
stamps:  Hero Arts Truly Appreciated
ink: Versafine Black
accessories:  Scor-Pal, Paper Piercer, Mini White Brads from the EyeletOutlet, MFT Circle Stax Die-namics and Foam Tape



thanks for looking ~



have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

1 comment:

Crystal Komara said...

Hi Pam, sorry I'm so late to post a comment this week, due to the Thanksgiving holiday last week! I love the color combination on your sweet and clean lined thank you card. Thanks for joining us at the Paper Craft Crew! Crystal