Pages

Friday, November 13, 2015

MFTWSC254 "HAPPY BIRTHDAY card


My card didn't turn out how I had planned, but after stamping the sentiment, the papers I had cut didn't fit.   I pulled out some thin Washi Tape from the EyeletOutlet.com and used them around the sentiment.

The Pure Innocence image was one that I had colored in a very long time ago. She was stamped on a piece of card stock with three others. I finally had a chance to use her on a card.   The Pure Innocence line of stamps from MFTstamps.com  are so cute.

Here is this week's MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge #254:




Supplies:

card stock:  white, black, Authentique pattern paper
stamps:  MFT Pure Innocence Cute-a-tude, Paper Smooches Happy Birthday
ink: Versafine black, Memento Black, Asst. Copic Markers
accessories: Scor-Pal, MFT Flower dies, EyeletOutlet Washi Tape and Enamel Dots and Foam Tape


thanks for looking ~



have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

No comments: