Pages

Sunday, November 15, 2015

"I LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK" card using Hero Arts stamps


I recently ordered a Hero Arts stamp set called "Shoot for the Moon" from an Etsy shop and I am just now getting around to inking it up and putting it on a card.  I used some fun papers that are from a paper pad I purchased at Hobby Lobby that has foil on the papers.. pretty neat!   Lots of cutting and layering is pretty much all that went into this card.  I want to use up some of this fun papers ~ there are lots of others pages that have alien monsters on them.  They are such fun images.  

Supplies:

card stock: white, black
pattern paper:  The Paper Studio COSMIC WHAMMY Paper Pack
stamps: Hero Arts Shoot For The Moon
inks:  Versafine, SU Crushed Curry, Wink of Stella
accessories:  Scor-Pal, Mini brads from EyeletOutlet and Foam Tape



thanks for looking ~



have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

No comments: