Pages

Friday, October 30, 2015

"YOU MEAN THE WORLD TO ME" card


I bought the You Mean The World To Me die from a resale group I am a part of.  It arrived yesterday and I had been wanting to use it.  I die-cut a blue circle and then put that onto the die and die-cut out the shapes.    ......................... now comes the part where I wasn't paying close enough attention to my dies...  see the Kraft layer that has a "stitched" edge.. and the white layer that has a "pierced" edge.. haha.   My allergies have been acting up, which affects my eyesight, at least that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!

Supplies:

card stock:  Red, White, MFT Kraft and Sour Apple, and  SU Midnight Muse
accessories;  Scor-Pal, MFT You Mean The World To Me, Pierced Rectangles, Blueprints, Double Sided Tape and Foam Tape

thanks for looking ~



have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

1 comment:

Karenladd said...

I wouldn't have noticed the difference in the edge details until you pointed it out but this made me chuckle. That's something I would do!!!