Pages

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

"i missed your birthday..." Crazy Birds ~ Things & Talk card

I posted a card earlier today that I finished up this morning..  after making it, I didn't want to put away my stamps and dies, so I made another card and this is it.  

What fun it is to use these stamps and coordinating dies.  Tim Holtz knocked these out of the ballpark.



I die-cut a second wing and tried to stamp the wing onto a piece of transparency and then onto the back of the wing.. it didn't come out the best, so I took a Prismacolor marker and drew in the wing.  It works.  I just love the look on the bird's face while holding onto all those balloons.  



SUPPLIES:
card stock:  SSS orange. White and black
pattern papers:  papers came from one of the SSS kits
stamps: Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous Crazy Birds, Crazy Things and Crazy Talk.
ink: My Favorite Things Hybrid Black. Assorted Copic Markers, Wink Of Stella Clear Glitter
accessories;  Scor-Pal, Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous Crazy Birds and Crazy Things Dies, Foam Tape



thanks for looking ~



have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

No comments: