Pages

Sunday, August 9, 2015

SSSC281 "I LOVE YOU MORE THAN THE SUN SHINES" card


Ahhhhh.. how good it feels to make something.  I have been so busy with doing a Craft and Yard Sale, getting ready for a move, finding a place to live, getting a child ready for college.. plus so much more.  I finally sat down to make something tonight and the first place I went to grab a sketch is one of my favorite.. Sweet Sunday Sketch.  I seen a challenge posted in a Facebook group I am in using Lime Green and Black, so I went with those colors. I really wanted to use yellow and die-cut a sun to put on the card, but I stuck with the challenge colors, maybe next time.

Here's my card:




Here is the sketch I used ~ this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #281:



SUPPLIES:

card stock:  black, white
pattern paper: Lawn Fawn Let's Polka
stamps:  MFT I Love You More
ink: Hero Arts Black, Bic Yellow marker
accessories:  Scor-Pal, MFT Die-namics Oval Stax, Rectangle Stax, Flag Banner



thanks for looking ~



have a great airborne day!

God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

3 comments:

Unknown said...

this is great...as always :)

Lee Mae said...

I agree with Debbie, another really charming card with the polka dots and fun sentiment.

Unknown said...

This is great...as always :)