Pages

Monday, August 10, 2015

Mojo Monday #409 "YOU'RE A SUPERSTAR." card




I printed off the Mojo Monday Sketch #409, along with a bunch of others a few nights ago. I wasn't paying attention to the day,  so tonight when I go to post my card, the link is closed.  Anyways.. I had fun making this "You're A Superstar" card.

Here is the sketch I used:  MOJO MONDAY SKETCH #409 MOJO409
SUPPLIES:

card stock: brown, tortilla, red
pattern paper: MME Boy Crazy
ink: SU Early Espresso
stamps:  Studio G "YOU'RE A SUPERSTAR.
accessories:  Scor-Pal, Foam Tape, MFT Die-namics Fishtail Banner Stax, MFT Pinking Circle, Spellbinders Stars, Hole Punch and Brown Brads



thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

1 comment:

carol fun said...

Great card! I just found your blog and I love what you do... thanks for sharing!