Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Some cards I made recently using products from Eyeletoutlet.com




Hi All ~it's been a busy time here in our household.  My son's golf season has come to a close. He went all the way to the Missouri State Championship and finished 42nd. We are so proud of all he has done.   ~AND ~ our youngest daughter graduated High School ..  yeah T.N.T!!! so proud of her and all the other grads in the Class of 2015.

My parents are visiting and I had mentioned to my mom that I needed to make some card samples, so I made all of these cards last night using some products from the EyeletOutlet.com, what fun brads to use.

Tonight I am working on uploading the hundreds of



thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

1 comment:

Unknown said...

how cute...love these, I really love the birds, where did you get those sentiments (with the wiggly lines on either side?) Great job as always Pam