Pages

Friday, March 27, 2015

Viva la Verve March Week 3 Sketch: "I MISS YOU" card


Ohhhhhh what a fun sketch this week's (actually I think it's last week..  time has been flying by with my son now in full swing of Golf Season).. I flipped the sketch and instead of ribbon.. I put a layered sentiment on the card and added some mini brads.


Here is the sketch I used:  VIVA LA VERVE March Week 3:




Supplies:

card stock:  cream, black
pattern paper:  not sure, probably either Cosmo Cricket or October Afternoon
stamps:  Stamps of Life Phrases2Say
ink: Hero Arts black
accessories:  Scor-Pal, MFT Pinked Edge Circle, MFT Circle Stax, MFT Fishtail Banner Stax, MFT Banner, Mini Brads, Striped Embossing Folder and Foam Tape




thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

No comments: