Pages

Thursday, February 5, 2015

MFTWSC214 "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" cupcakes card


I made this card last night using this week's MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge. What a fun sketch.  I used some birthday papers that are from an My Mind's Eye paper pad that I scored for a mere $1.61 at Michael's.  





I have been away for the last few weeks. I traveled to Louisiana to be with my oldest son who had Small Bowel Restructure surgery.      The best part was when the doctor came in and said that as of that day he was Crohn's Free!!! yeah!!!  We both traveled back home this past week. He is doing wonderful.



Here's the sketch I used   MFTWSC214:
Supplies:

card stock:  Neenah Canyon Brown, White
pattern paper:   MME Birthday paper
ink:  SU Early Espresso
stamps:  MFT Celebrate Big
accessories:  Scor-Pal, MFT Blueprints, MFT Circle Stax Dies, MFT Fishtail Banner dies, Brown Brads, Hold Punch and Foam Tape


thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

3 comments:

Jennie said...

Such a cute card and so happy for your son!!!

Paula K. said...

So glad to hear the great news about your son, so glad to see you back designing...I always check your site!

Susan R. Opel said...

Glad to hear that your son is doing well, Pam. Your card attests to the happiness of that news!

Susan R. Opel, Creative Ambassador for My Favorite Things