Pages

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Lot of 8 "HELLO" cards AND ~ All the cards (28) made today using a MME My Girl 6 x 6 Paper Pad


I have finished off another paper pad, this time it's My Mind's Eye My Girl.   I ended up with 28 cards and really like the way they turned out.    The HELLO cards above use the 2" x 4 1/2" pattern paper strips that I had left. I did have some small pieces that I started punching out 1" squares, but it seemed a waste of time, so I tossed them into the recycle bin.   

Below is a picture of all 28 cards that I made today.  


The previous posts show the "I Love You" and the "I Miss You" cards and the sketches used for them.


SUPPLIES for the HELLO cards

card stock:  red, black, cream
pattern paper: MME My Girl
accessories: Scor-Pal, Memory Box Oh Hello dies, SU border punch and Foam Tape


thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

1 comment:

Over Embellishing said...

These turned out awesome! Someone is going to absolutely love getting these cards from a loved one! Thanks for the inspiration- I'm headed off to take a 6x6 paper pad challenge!