Pages

Sunday, September 21, 2014

"Creeping By To Say Hi!" Halloween Card using MFT Sun Ray Die-namics Die



I made some cards last night using my MFT Sun Ray Die-namics Die and when I shared the pic on a FB group I am in, someone mentioned using it for a Halloween card.   I had an idea for a card, but needed to find a certain stamp set.. so that idea is still floating around in my head.. but I wanted to make something quick to see how it would turn out.

 I have lots of shimmery paper in all sorts of color.. except black, so I took some dark gold paper and ran a black ink pad over it..  it wasn't drying too fast, so I rubbed the card stock to get the excess off.. I die-cut my spider using an MFT spider die.. and when I added it to the card, I added googly eyes to it.

Supplies:

card stock:  Tango Tangerine, Black, Certainly Celery
pattern paper:  Halloween American Crafts paper
ink: Black
stamps:  SU Web Wishes
accessories:  Scor-Pal, MFT Sun Ray Die, MFT Spider Die, MFT Circle Stax, MFT Pinking Circle Stax, Embroidery Floss, Googly Eyes and Dimensionals


thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So cute love all your cards.Thanks for sharing.