Pages

Sunday, June 1, 2014

MFTWSC178 "GOD BLESS USA" Patriotic card






I started this card a couple of days ago and have been so busy  I had forgot about it.  This morning I looked in my stamp room and seen it sitting on my desk.. and realized I needed to finish it up and get it posted.   I don't want to miss any of the MFT sketch challenges this year and if we have to move soon, I hope that I can still keep up with them.

I didn't have the die for the top layer on this card.. so I made one to cut with my Silhouette Cameo.   I made a rectangle and then a small square and duplicated the small squares, sized everything and that was it.

here is the sketch I used:  MFTWSC178

SUPPLIES:

card stock:  Cherry Cobbler, Neenah Patriot Blue, White, Gold Poster Board
ink:  Midnight Muse
stamps:   MFT Jersey stamp set
accessories:  Scor-Pal, 3M Foam Tape, MFT Die-namics Circle Stax, Darice Star Embossing Folder, MFT Jumbo Fishtail Banner Stax, SU small star punch, Silhouette Cameo and Dimensionals



thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

2 comments:

Betty Wright said...

WOW! This is just fabulous, Pam! I used letters, too, but this is just wonderful!

Lynn said...

Hi Pam,
This is an amazing card! When I first saw it I was speechless! And still am! LOL! Lynn