Pages

Sunday, April 13, 2014

MFTWSC171 "THERE IS SUNSHINE IN MY SOUL FOR YOU!" card


Ohhh...  I told myself to get a card done tonight using this week's MFT sketch,  because I will not be able to do so before the deadline.  I got a late start.. but I just finished it up.. yeah!!  

I used this week's MFTWSC171 sketch layout for my card.  It went together rather quickly.. but was a lot of fun to make.    I cut into my new Lawn Fawn Hello Sunshine paper pad for this one.



SUPPLIES:

card stock:  Kraft, White, Black
pattern paper: Lawn Fawn Hello Sunshine
ink: Versafine Black, Crushed Curry
stamps:  MFT Cheerful Blessings
accessories:  Scor-Pal, MFT Sun die, Circle punch, sponge, Paper Piercer, Mini Black Brads and Dimensionals

thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Another wonderful card to CASE - did you know I am a stalker...I love your cards.