Pages

Monday, April 7, 2014

MFTWSC170 "WORLD'S GREATEST" ALL-STAR DAD card

My son had a golf tournament today and my daughter and I went to ride along and watch him play.  We drove through a rain storm to get to the course he was to play at..  it wasn't raining when we got to it and the lady at the gate said that it had only rained a little since morning..   we had rain on and off again throughout the tournament and when they had three holes left to play.. it was coming down pretty good and we were hearing thunder, so it was called off.       I got home and then ran into town with my husband, went to eat and then came home..  I knew if I didn't get this card made tonight, I wouldn't get it done tomorrow because there is another tournament and I am going to it as well.   I did manage to get it made.. and now I am taking myself to bed.. as I am exhausted.  



Here is the sketch I used..  this week's MFTWSC170

supplies:

card stock:   Kraft, black
pattern paper:  Trinity Paper Arts  Making The Team  Jerseys and Playbook
ink:  Versafine Black
stamps: MFT Masculine Graphic TShirt, MFT Jersey
accessories:  Scor-Pal,  silver brads, hole punch, Dimensionals, MFT Jersey Die-namic and MFT Sentiment Strips Die-namics.


thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

No comments: