Pages

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

SSSC211 "MOM... I LOVE YOU DEARLY" card




My plan was to make a "love" card...   then I decided to add "MOM" and "I" and make it an "Mom, I love you dearly" card..   I hope that it puts a smile on some mom's face when she receives it.

I used this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #211.. what a fun sketch!

Here is the sketch.. SSSC211

SUPPLIES:

card stock:  Kraft, Neenah Canyon Brown
pattern paper:  MME  The Sweetest Thing Tangerine
stamps:   Paper Smooches Pretty Phrases
ink:  SU Early Espresso
accessories:  Scor-Pal, QuicKutz Lemonade SkinniMinni alphabet dies, Circle Punch, Brown Brads, Hole Punch

thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

1 comment:

Lee Mae said...

Hi Pam, fabulous card! Love the mix of sentiments and the papers.
(I'm going to CASE it with some Ali Edwards stamps and digi sentiments so I can finish up my OWH box tomorrow.)