Pages

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Some new MFT Dies.. and some gifted magnets!!


Today someone gave me a bunch of magnets!! I was about to go buy some more magnetic sheets tomorrow at Lowe's to make some more storage sheets for some new MFT dies I purchased from an eBay seller this past week.  I was tickled to get the magnets and right after dinner I made all the storage sheets for the dies.    Some of the pieces are 7/8" x 2" and I just laid them on the adhesive.   I still have lots more to use.

 I use chipboard, cover it with some 2" wide sticky adhesive and then adhere the magnets to it. I keep all my MFT and Memory Box dies in clear plastic storage bags and hang them on a Hobby Lobby brand of a Clip it Up. All my Spellbinders are in the containers they came in..  they were in some Lifestyle Crafts magnetic books and I took everything out of them..  but my rack was nearly all filled up with the MFT and Memory Box, and I haven't gone back to get another rack, so they sit in a bin.

thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

No comments: