Pages

Sunday, March 9, 2014

MOJO335 "YOU'RE THE BEST" card



What a difference a couple of days make..  two days ago it was in the 30's and at times super rainy...  then yesterday it was in the 60s and today the 70s.. yikes!   

I cut it a bit close to finish this card in time for the deadline..  I didn't print it off until about 2 hrs ago.. and as soon as dinner was over, I started on it.      

I used this week's MOJO Monday 335 Sketch:   MOJO335



SUPPLIES:

card stock:  Neenah Canyon Brown, White
pattern paper: MME Happy Day
ink:  SU Early Espresso
stamps:   MFT Sending Thanks
accessories:  Scor-Pal, Brown Brads, Hole Punch, MFT Die-namics Square Stax, Pierced Square Stax, Layered Rose, Sentiment Strips, White Brad, Cropadile, Glue Dots and Dimensionals

thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

1 comment:

Beth F. said...

Wow! This card is gorgeous! I love everything about it. I am new to your blog and love all of your cards.
Beth
Beth's Beauties