Pages

Sunday, March 23, 2014

MFTWSC168 "HAVE A GREAT DAY" card

 I cut into one of my new My Mind's Eye Breeze paper pads. I had been searching for more of these pads and recently found some on eBay.  The listing was over, but they hadn't sold. I messaged the seller asking them if they were going to relist them and she did.. yeah!!   I got 5 of these beauties.   I just love the colors on the papers in these pads.




I used this week's MFTWSC168 sketch for this card~ ~ what a great sketch:

SUPPLIES:

card stock:  Black,White, Crushed Curry
pattern paper: MME Breeze
ink:  Versafine Black
stamps:  MFT Clearly Sentimental All Smiles
accessories:  Scor-Pal, MFT Die-namics Circle Stax, Rectangle Stax, Pierced Rectangle Stax, Pierced Circle Stax, Flowers & Leaf trio, Solid Bracket Border, Fishtail Flags, Hole Punch, Brad and Dimensionals



thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

2 comments:

Tommi said...

I really like your cards. They are always so polished and inspiring.

JoAnn said...

Beautiful. Love the colors and papers.