Pages

Sunday, March 9, 2014

MFTWSC166 "MERRY CHRISTMAS" card




I have been challenging myself to make at least 5 Christmas cards a month..  so far so good!  I know I can make more than that, but with my son having one sport and into another, it's been a busy busy here and I haven't really devoted the time to making more than the 5 for the challenge.   

I used this week's MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge for this card.. I have already pulled out the papers to make 4 more, but I think on the others I will be eliminating the ribbon.. this stuff gave me such a hard time, I will figure something else do do, some more layers, brads, etc.. something!  

Here is the sketch I used:  MFTWSC166


SUPPLIES:

card stock:  Always Artichoke, American Crafts red, White
pattern paper:  MME Found Christmas
ink:  SU Cherry Cobbler
stamps:  MFT Christmas
accessories:  Scor-Pal, White Ribbon, Embossing Folder and Dimensionals


thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

No comments: