Pages

Sunday, March 2, 2014

MFTWSC165 take 2 "I LOVE BEING YOUR MOM" card



I liked this sketch so much.. I decided to make another card using it.  LINK to the card I made earlier today using the sketch...  totally different papers/stamps.     I had this image already colored and paper pieced from a long time ago.   I reached into my basket of colored MFT Pure Innocence images and seen this one, so many times I have passed up using it, but this sketch was perfect for it  

When I was putting my card together I noticed a mark on the main layer and so I used a brad to cover it up.. I must've dropped something on it.. because I have no idea how it got there.  I did bring the dies with the flower pieces over to my desk when piercing them out, I did drop one, I guess the piece where the dies were attached together hit at just the right spot ... it was an easy fix with the brads.

Here is the sketch I used:  MFTWSC165

SUPPLIES:

card stock:  Neenah Canyon Brown, White
pattern paper:  MME Miss Caroline Fiddlesticks
ink:  Memento Black, Asst. Copics, Versafine Black
stamps:  MFT Pure Innocence Cute-a-tude
accessories:  Scor-Pal, Score Tape, Dimensionals, MFT Layered Rose, MFT Circle Stax, Brads, Hole Punch, MFT Fishtail Flags, Corner Chomper


thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

2 comments:

JoAnn said...

This is so cute. Love the paper-pieced dress and cute flower.

Unknown said...

I'm going to have to try paper piecing. Special request. My birthday is 3/15. Would you please post a new card that day? I love your work and find such inspiration in it. Thanks