Pages

Saturday, February 22, 2014

MFTWSC164 "Love The Here and Now" card




It's been a super busy week here and I haven't had a chance to make any cards..  I don't want to miss any of the MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenges.. so I hurried and made this card this afternoon.  We have a basketball game to attend here shortly, so I am typing as fast as my fingers can.

I used this week's MFTWSC164 layout for my card.. I turned the sketch sideways:

+


SUPPLIES:

card stock:  kraft, black, white
pattern paper:  Authentique Fresh
ink:   Versafine Black
stamps:  MFT Chalkboard Greetings
accessories:  MFT Die-namics Oval Dainty Doily, MFT Die-namics Fishtail Flags Stax, MFT Die-namics Oval Stax and Dimensionals


thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

1 comment:

Lea Lawson said...

Beautiful card!! Wonderful job!