Pages

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Property of Team Awesome cards


I made these two cards tonight using a past Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #201 sketch.  

I have a bunch of these sports themed papers that I purchased from a local scrapbook store that was closing, and have been wanting to use some of it on cards for Operation Write Home.  

I need to die cut a bunch of these jerseys and then I'll be ready to make the cards.. I did this with the MFT Typewriter and paper die last summer.. I just die cut one after another and when I felt I had done enough. I stopped and ended up with like 30 something typewriters and papers..  I need to do that again with some of the dies I have that I would love to make bunches of cards with.   


thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

No comments: