Pages

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

OWH Sketch Challenge #209 "DAD" mustache card




Sometime last year I picked up a pack of these "mustache" paper clips for .50 cents at a local store and tonight was the night for one to end up on  a card.

I used this week's OWH Sketch Challenge #209 for this card:



SUPPLIES:

card stock:  black
pattern paper:  Echo Park Times & Seasons
stamps:  Gina K Masculine Messages
ink: Versafine Black
accessories: Scor-Pal, Mustache Embossing Folder, Mustache Paperclip, Large and Small black brads from Michael's, 1 1/2" circle Punch, MFT Die-namics Pierced Circles, Fishtail Flags, Hole Piercer and Dimensionals


thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

3 comments:

Cindy E. Rapson said...

OMG!! You have the neatest stuff! And I love how you carry the theme throughout your card... the paperclip, the embossing, the paper. You are a master!

Linda said...

Awesome card...I have yet to grow tired of the stache theme...WTG!

Unknown said...

Great card! I have that same paper and have struggled to use it, I see a CASE for our troops in my works! Thanks for the inspiration.