Pages

Sunday, January 12, 2014

OWH #207 "I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART" card


This past summer a stamping friend in TN loaned me some of her Papertrey Ink stamps and dies.    I am ashamed to say that this is the first time I've used this die..  what in the world I was waiting for, I don't know..  it's beautiful and cuts to nice.  

I already had some white card bases and the Brillant Blue layer was cut as well..  I die cut some hearts so I could stamp the "I love you.." sentiment on one of the hearts.

the sketch I kinda based my card one was this week's OWH Sketch #207.  I wasn't sure about using  the square shapes on the panel going across the card.. so I left mine solid and tied ribbon around it.. using the heart shape for the middle shape on the sketch.  




SUPPLIES:
card stock:  white, brillant blue, real red
ink: Versafine black
stamps: MFT Love
accessories:   Papertrey Ink Quatrefoil die, Spellbinders Heart and Scallop Heart die, Stampin' UP! Grossgrain Ribbon and Dimensionals

thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that blue! Very vibrant and perfect for the Papertrey Ink Die. I am with you....why wait? It's gorgeous!

Erika said...

Very pretty! That die is gorgeous and you'll probably get lots of uses for it. Thanks for including your measurements on your cards!

Linda said...

Perfectly stunning!

Donna Hanley said...

Pam, I love that die piece and your whole card is beautiful. Thanks for the inspiration today.