Pages

Monday, December 23, 2013

Some more Penguin cards "THANK YOU" cards


I used this an OWH sketch for these cards.   I made the one 
above and then set out to make more.  I left the flowers off of the others.. and changed the pennants after the first three cards.. to doing strips. 


I usually always make one card..   and if I like it, I cut and then make a bunch more.. I didn't do this with the strips.. and should've because I would've made them less wide and shorter..  but I had already cut everything and had the layers all together when I realized that they covered up nearly the whole heart layer.. oh well.. I still like the way they turned out.. and they are already all on their way to Operation Write Home.



thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

No comments: